Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Sweater Challenge - Fall and Winter 2011

I've made a bad habit of setting goals for myself that have been a bit ambitious at times. Examples: trying to finish my first quilt in a month and trying to make a gift and decorations the night before a friend's birthday. Those both involved long, long nights.

While I'd like to think I'm capable of learning from my mistakes, I'm about to make the same one again...and I bet it wont be the last time, either.

I'm challenging myself to make 3 sweaters in 3 months. That's 92 days between October 1st and December 31st. 92 days may seem like a lot of time, but not when you consider that I've spent over a year knitting something as simple as a hemp sack.

Honestly, I'm getting kind of stressed just thinking about it. But I think it will be a good way to pass the time this winter. And in the end, three of my very special friends will each have a cozy new sweater!

1 comment:

  1. setting goals is good, whether they be ambitious "3 sweaters in 3 months" goals or more day-to-day type little goals... if anyone can do it, you can! i look forward to seeing the finished products...

    ReplyDelete