Thursday, 6 September 2012

Summer Summary

So I've been a terrible blogger this summer, but I have been busy crafting and gardening and organizing. Forgive the crappy photos, our cameras we're stolen when we had a break-in back in June!

Here's what I've been up to:

I cleaned out the clutter from our closet down stairs and created a place to hang our bikes

I made my niece an adorable top!




We got the garden up and running after taking a year off


 And I made a wedding quilt for two very special friends


Also, I just got a loom!! I've very excited about it. I just pulled my first project off the loom on Tuesday. It takes awhile to set up, but once you get weaving it's so fast and fun.




See you soon! I promise. 




2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Busy summer! That loom looks like magic. Cool beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see "home time" up and running again!!! will be reading!!!

    ReplyDelete