Saturday, 1 December 2012

Forever Infinity Scarf

I have been working on this infinity scarf FOREVER and tonight I FINALLY FINISHED IT! A few months ago I was working on it in a restaurant and I told the server that I was going to finish it by December or trash it. Well guess what? It's December 1st and I'm finished baby!! I can't believe I actually made one of my deadlines. This never happens. I mean, I should have finished it a month after I started it two years ago, but hey, it's done now and I'm so happy - because it's very pretty and soft and  it's cold outside.

Not only that, but I've finished sleeves for Angie's sweater. All I have to do now is seam up the sweater and knit the collar and button band. That should only take me three evenings of prime time tv knitting. I'm pumped.

Tomorrow I hope to get my loom set up, stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. That is very pretty Chantelle. Can't wait to see the sweater! Great work!

    ReplyDelete